Category : Immigration Law : Law & Legal & Attorney

How to Get a B2 Visa

A B-2 visa to the United States allows visitors to enter the country for pleasure. B-2 visas are not required to visit the U.S. for less than 90 days if the visitor is a citizen or permanent resident of one of the 35 visa waiver countries, Canada or Mexico. To qualify for a B-2 visa, visitors must d